Protein Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- slightly less than 1 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 small bananas or 3 large ones (mashed, ripe)
- 1 & 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1 scoop of Syntha-6 Banana Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda (not powder)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream together the butter (melted in microwave 30 seconds) and sugar
- Add 2 lightly beaten (with spoon) eggs and mashed ripe bananas (fork) to the above creamed mixture and mix again.
- Add in the flour, whey, baking soda & salt and mix the entire batter with a spoon.
- Bake in a greased and floured glass loaf pain at 325 degrees (350 if not glass pan) for between 1 hour to 1&1/4 hour. Check after 1 hour.
- Immediately removed from the glass pan.
- Cut into 12 slices.