Chocolate Protein Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. If using natural nut butter, gently warm it until it is easily stir-able.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake on the center rack 20-25 minutes (20 for super fudgy brownies) – they will be undercooked when you take them out.
- Let cool, then loosely cover with a paper towel and place in the fridge overnight, during which time they will firm up without losing their fudginess. They are also much sweeter the next day!
- Once cut, the brownies can either be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to a month. You can even eat them straight out of the freezer if you wish! As mentioned, they are more of a healthy snack than a decadent dessert – if you enjoy healthy desserts and snacks, hopefully you will love these!