Syntha-6 Blueberry Protein Cheesecake
- 1.5 Scoop – Syntha-6 Vanilla
- 12oz - Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 10oz - 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 Cup - Stevia
- ¼ Cup - 1% Milk
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6" cake tin
- Parchment paper
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Line tin with parchment paper
- Mix the Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy.
- Add stevia - mix on medium until incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time while on medium.
- Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.