- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, SYNTHA-6 protein powder, Xanthan Gum, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add two tablespoons of the dry ingredients to the wet and fold to combine. Then add melted coconut oil and the rest of the flour mixture and fold to combine. Do not over stir.
- To form the gingersnaps, take 1 heaping tablespoon of the batter and roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet until you have 12 cookies.
- Bake at 350 F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave them to cool for a few minutes