COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are some examples of the types of personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- When you purchase a product through the Site, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card token data, expiration date and billing name and address.
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising. If you do not want to be on our electronic mailing list, you can opt out any time. To do so, simply unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email you receive from us.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We also may use personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may store or track non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any such transmission is at your own risk. However, we take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will continue to take such precautions for as long as we retain your personal information.
E-mail Security: "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, or credit card information.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or demographic information, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties because we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting third-party websites.
COOKIES: DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION
To modify your e-mail subscription, please unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email. Please note, we maintain information about individual sales transactions in order to service that transaction and for recordkeeping.
Last Updated: March 13, 2014
BSN® TRADEMARK AND LOGO USAGE REQUIREMENTS
These Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition ("BSN®") Trademark and Logo Usage Requirements ("Usage Requirements") set forth BSN®'s brands, trademark, logos and slogans. They apply to all BSN® organizations worldwide and to BSN® resellers, distributors, customers, advertising agencies, consultants, professional writers and editors, licensees and other third parties making reference to BSN® trademarks. BSN® reserves the right to modify these Usage Requirements as it deems necessary or appropriate, including by written agreement or license with third parties.
- Rules of Proper Trademark Use
- Use of BSN® Trademarks as Adjectives, Never as Nouns
Please follow every BSN® trademark with an appropriate noun consisting of the BSN® product or service that is branded with the mark. BSN® trademarks are adjectives and may not be used as nouns, or alone as a shorthand way of identifying a product or service. The BSN® trademark should be used as an adjective describing a product or service of BSN®.
- No Possessives, Plurals, Verbs or Puns
BSN® works hard to build customer goodwill, and it uses its trademarks to harness that goodwill. Please use the marks as they are designed and intended. Since a trademark is not a noun, it must never be used in possessive or plural forms, and should never be used as a verb or a pun.
- Proper Trademark Attribution: Symbols and Legends
Trademark ownership is attributed in two ways, with the use of a trademark symbol (™ or ®) after the following trademark, and with a trademark legend, usually found at the end of a document in legible text following the copyright notice. Remember, mere inclusion of a trademark symbol and legend does not entitle you to use a BSN® trademark.
- Trademark Symbols:
Assuming you are permitted to use a BSN® trademark, please make sure to attribute the mark with the proper symbol. Always use the ™ symbol immediately after the trademark. Trademark symbols should be used on BSN® trademarks as follows:
- On products, product labels, and packaging, use an appropriate symbol in each prominent use of the trademark.
- In every other context, use an appropriate symbol in both the first prominent use of the trademark (in headlines, banners, etc.) and in the first use in the text of the body copy.
- Always use the appropriate symbol incorporated into any of BSN®'s logos.
- Trademark Legends:
The trademark legend is the legal text that identifies BSN®'s trademarks. The legend should be printed in legible type and in a location typically used for copyright and other legal notices. For example, the legend may be printed at the end of a document, on the back of a package, on the front cover of documentation, or on the bottom of a web page.
Unless you have an agreement with BSN® that indicates otherwise, use the BSN® legend in any material referencing any BSN® trademark. Please note that third party licensees will often be legally obligated by license to use a BSN® trademark legend that also indicates that the BSN® trademarks are used under license.
"BSN®, BSN® Finish First, the BSN® logo [insert all other BSN® trademarks, logos, product names, and slogans that are referred to or displayed in the document] are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. in the United States and other countries."
- Use of BSN® Logos
- General Rule: Do not assume you are permitted to use BSN® logos.
Except as specifically provided by license or other agreement with BSN®, third parties may not use any BSN® logo for any purpose. Even when accurately describing a relationship with BSN® or support of BSN®'s technology, third parties should not use a BSN® logo in the absence of an agreement.
- No Re-Logoing, Co-Logoing or Logo Removal
Resellers of BSN® products may never alter or modify the BSN® corporate logo or BSN® trademarks that are affixed to or appear on the BSN® products they resell. Similarly, re-logoing (replacing a BSN® trademark with the reseller's logo or mark) and co-logoing (adding the reseller's logo or mark to the BSN® product) are not permitted in the absence of a written agreement with BSN®.
- Use of BSN® Trade Dress by Third Parties Prohibited
Third parties generally are prohibited from using BSN® trade dress for their own products, including any of the distinctive ornamental features of BSN® products and packaging. Any such use must be approved by BSN® Legal.
- Use of BSN® Trademarks with Non-BSN® Goods or Services or with unauthorized use of BSN® Trademarks
Only certain, approved uses of a BSN® trademarks may be made by BSN® business allies, licensees, and other third parties. In addition to the other provisions set forth in these Usage Requirements, the following rules apply to any use of a BSN® trademark logo in association with a third party product or service.
- No Use of BSN® Marks in Non-BSN® Company, Product, or Service Names.
Unless a third party enters into a written agreement with BSN®, third parties generally may not use any BSN® trademark, as or part of their company or product names.
- Do Not Adopt Any Marks or Names That Are Confusingly Similar to a BSN® Trademark
Unauthorized use of BSN® trademarks or of marks that are confusingly similar to BSN® trademarks may constitute an infringement of BSN®'s trademark rights.
- Do Not Attempt to Claim Rights in BSN® Trademarks.
Third parties may not state or suggest that they have, or are claiming rights, in any BSN® trademark.
- Make the Source Clear.
When third parties use BSN® trademarks, they must do so in a manner that does not create potential confusion over the source of any products or services. Customers must not be given the impression that BSN® is the source or has approved of the use of the trademarks in connection with publications, products, services, trade shows, conferences, or expos.
- Permitted Descriptive Use of the BSN® Trademarks on Web Sites and Domain Names
Third parties are permitted to use BSN® trademarks on web sites or in domain names as long as:
- The content of the website meets all of these Usage Requirements;
- The use of the domain name is not misleading or likely to cause confusion; and
- The use meets the following additional standards:
- The principal or secondary level domain name of the third party should not be identical or virtually identical to any BSN® trademark, since this is likely to cause customer confusion or imply that the web site is affiliated with or sponsored by BSN®.
- The web site owner should not use a BSN® trademark in his or her company name, product names, or service names. Thus, if the domain contains a BSN® trademark, that domain should not also be a company or product name.
- The web site owner should not register the domain name as a trademark or service mark and should not claim any trademark or similar proprietary rights in the domain name.
- The web site should display a legal notice that contains the following legend
"BSN®, BSN® Finish First, the BSN® logo [insert all other BSN® trademarks, logos, product names, and slogans that are referred to or displayed in the document] are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. in the United States and other countries."
- How to reach BSN®'s Marketing & Brands Legal Department
Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc.
5901 Broken Sound Parkway, 6th Floor
Boca Raton, FL 33487
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
ALL SALES ON THIS WEB SITE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE AND CONSUMPTION ONLY. BSN® RETAINS ALL RIGHTS IN ITS TRADEMARKS AND/OR TRADEDRESS. UNAUTHORIZED RE-SALE OF ANY OF BSN®’S PRODUCTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM BSN®.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, www.bsnonline.net/www.bsnonline.com (this "Web Site" or “Site”), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Bioengineered Supplements and Nutrition ("BSN®", collectively “we” or “us”), operates and owns this Web Site, and makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Use of this Web Site. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from this Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including but not limited to collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial email; using any information retrieval system, whether electronic or through other means, to reproduce any of the content of the Site other than for your personal use; and unauthorized framing or linking to the Site will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Intellectual Property. This Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of BSN®. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Equitable relief. You acknowledge that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the breach of this Agreement and that BSN® shall be entitled without waiving any other rights or remedies, to such injunctive or equitable relief, as may be deemed proper by a court of competent jurisdiction. You hereby agree that in the event of a breach or threatened breach of the Terms of this Agreement by you, it will not be necessary to prove monetary damages and irreparable harm will be presumed. You further agree to waive any bond requirement which may be imposed in order for BSN® to obtain any injunction against you. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of BSN® and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of BSN®’s trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of BSN®, or such other owner. The name BSN® or any of the Trademarks may not be used in any way including in any advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Site without the prior written consent of BSN®. BSN® prohibits use of its name or any BSN® logo and Trademarks as a "hot" link to any non-BSN® Site, unless establishment of such link is approved in advance by BSN® in writing. Your use of the Site does not provide you with ownership rights to any Intellectual Property viewed through the Site nor does it waive any of BSN®'s rights in such information and materials. BSN® will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by BSN® or its respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- User Information. Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this Web Site's Privacy Statement, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this Web Site in any manner ("User Communications") is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We and our respective affiliates and our or their designees may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable. BSN® will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER BSN® NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER BSN® NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BSN® assumes no responsibility, nor will it be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL BSN® OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and BSN® to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the State of Florida. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site which is brought in state court will be exclusive to the Circuit Courts in and for Palm Beach County, Florida. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Health Related Information. The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with BSN®) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold BSN® and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Web Site, your connection to our Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the Web Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
- General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at 1-877-431-9574 or visit https://help.bsnonline.net/?/BSN.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on November 27, 2006.