Chocolate Protein Nutty Fudge Brownie
- ¾ cup stevia
- 1 scoop Syntha-6 Chocolate powder
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup 80% chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a hole in the center and drop in the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix together thoroughly and then fold in the chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Add the brownie batter to the baking dish and use the spoon to flatten out the top into one even layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes and let cool before slicing into squares.