Chocolate Peanut Butter Syntha-6 Protein Bars
- 5 scoops chocolate flavored Syntha-6 (Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored Syntha-6 for super peanut butter taste)
- 4 1/2 cups uncooked oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1 1/3 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup milk (low-fat dairy/almond milk)
- In a large bowl mix Syntha-6 and milk together until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Add uncooked oatmeal and mix well. You may need to use your hands at this point.
- Transfer the mixture in to an 8 inch square baking tin which is lined with parchment paper.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 2hrs) until firm.
- Cut into bars