NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: The BSN Dip Challenge (“Challenge”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at time of entry (“Entrant”). Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, Challenge fulfillment, marketing and Internet agencies contracted by Sponsor and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants. By entering the Challenge, you agree to the terms and conditions of these rules (“Official Rules”) and to the decisions of Sponsor with respect to this Challenge, which are final and binding on all matters.
2. SPONSOR: This Challenge is sponsored by Glanbia Performance Nutrition (NA), Inc. on behalf of its Bioengineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. brand (“BSN”) located at 3500 Lacey Road, Suite 1200, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515 (“Sponsor”).
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: Visit the BSN booth at the LA Fit Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Saturday, January 6th from 10:00AM PT to 6:00PM PT or Sunday, January 7th from 10:00AM PT to 5:00PM PT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND SELECTION OF WINNER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Limit one (1) entry per person. During a Challenge Period, eligible persons can enter by participating in the Dip Challenge at the BSN booth at the LA Fit Expo at held at the Los Angeles Convention center. Participants will have sixty seconds to do as many pull ups as possible. Based on their performance within the allotted sixty seconds, each participant will be eligible to receive a prize described in Section 5.
5. PRIZES DESCRIPTIONS:
Prize 1 (Value $29.99): Male participants who complete twenty-six (26) or more reps in 60 seconds and female participants who complete twenty (20) or more reps in 60 seconds will receive a 30-serve Endorush® Energy and Performance Pre-workout Powder. Prize 1 is available while supplies last; 90 are available to win per day. Total ARV is $5,398.20.
Prize 2 (Value $4.99): Male participants who complete twenty-five (25) reps or fewer in 60 seconds and female participants who complete nineteen (19) reps or fewer in 60 seconds will receive a pair of BSN sunglasses. Prize 2 is available while supplies last; 90 are available to win per day. Total ARV of $898.20
Total amount of prizes eligible to be won: $6,296.40
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of a Prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of Winner. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion, including, without limitation, size or flavor substitutions based on product availability. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion.
SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ASPECT OF WINNER’S PARTICIPATION, ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZES.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Challenge or in the announcement of the Prize to be received. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Challenge. If, for any reason this Challenge is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge and make its selections from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Challenge for any reason.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL FOUND TAMPERING (OR ATTEMPTING TO TAMPER) WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CHALLENGE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CHALLENGE, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CHALLENGE; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CHALLENGE; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CHALLENGE OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (5) ANY INJURY, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE OR RECEIPT, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (6) OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, STRIKES, GOVERNMENT REGULATION, NATURAL DISASTERS, CESSATION OF AIR TRANSPORTATION, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CHALLENGE, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONSIDERATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE CONSTITUTES SELECTED ENTRANT’S GRANT TO SPONSOR, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE SELECTED ENTRANT’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND CHALLENGE PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
10. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Challenge will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Challenge shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County, Illinois. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Challenge, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt to: BSN, 3500 Lacey Road, Suite 1200, Downers Grove, IL 60515; Attention: Consumer Affairs; Re: BSN Dip Challenge.
Copyright ©2018 Glanbia Performance Nutrition (NA), Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Sponsor. Glanbia® and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. and/or other companies in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.