- 3/4 scoop SYNTHA-6 peanut butter cookie flavor
- 4 tbsp of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp dairy free cream cheese
- Note: you can use other options such as Toffutti Cream Cheese (not soy free) or conventional light cream cheese (not dairy free and not cholesterol free). You could also use low fat cottage cheese.
- Note: You could also use smashed up All-Bran or GG Bran Scandinavian Fibre Sprinkles.
- Place plastic wrap into a small dish (it can be glass or tupperware; square, round or rectangular)
- Add 3 TBSP of crushed Fibre-1 Cereal to the dish to create the “pseudo graham cracker crust”. You could also use smashed up All-Bran or GG Bran Scandinavian Fibre Sprinkles.
- Mix by hand in a separate bowl the rest of the ingredients
- Add this mixture to the glass dish. Place it in the freezer for an hour.
- After removing it from the freezer, pull the plastic wrap/cheesecake out of the dish. Use a spatula to scoop the cheesecake onto a plate. Placed leftover crumbs lurking in the plastic wrap on top of the cheesecake.
|Recipe makes: 1 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|NET CARBS 11.7g|
Amounts estimated via the USDA nutritional information database and other sources.