Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 TBSP melted Artisana Coconut Butter (melt in microwave for ~20-30 sec)
- One scoop of BSN Syntha-6® Isolate Chocolate Milkshake
- 4 TBSP water (You may need less water … remember you want it to be THICK)
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients by hand in a microwave safe bowl
- Cut the stems off 10 strawberries. Use a small spoon to dig out the strawberry cores (to create mini bowls).
- Spoon the chocolate fudge goo into the strawberry centres.
- Place the strawberries into an ice cube tray: this will prevent the strawberries from splatting on their sides and spewing goo gobs of chocolate all over the place.
|Recipe makes: 10 chocolate stuffed strawberries|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|NET CARBS 12.8g|
Amounts estimated via the USDA nutritional information database and other sources.