Syntha-6 Blueberry Protein Cheesecake
- 1.5 Scoop – BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla
- 12oz - Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 10oz - 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 Cup - Stevia
- ¼ Cup - 1% Milk
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6" cake tin
- Parchment paper
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Line tin with parchment paper
- Mix the Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy.
- Add stevia - mix on medium until incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time while on medium.
- Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
This is archived page of:
Archived on: 2015-09-17
Access to archive system is provided at no cost and is granted for scholarship and research purposes only.
For unregistered users only 2 archived pages are shown. To see more, registration is required.
For newest info, if possible, see original site, as info in archive can be outdated or not proper formated. All pictures, texts are the copyrights of their respective owners. Use archive system at your own risk.
To submit Your site to archive system, click here.