Syntha-6 Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 scoop Syntha-6 Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large whole egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, egg, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and gently mix together until combined.
- Add in blueberries.
- Spoon batter onto pan to make 4 even sized pancakes.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Top with sugar free syrup & blueberries (optional).